McLane Group offers deliverables-based information technology services (DBITS) through this contract, specifically: application development, application maintenance and support, IT project management, and technology migration/upgrade.
For additional information on technology services available through MTP’s DBITS, contact:
– Office: (254) 770-6111
Deliverables Based IT services (DBITS) Vendor: McLane Group, LLC
Contract Number: DIR-TSO-3921 | Vendor ID: 17426453209
To purchase services from McLane’s DBITS contract:
1. Develop a Statement of Work (SOW) describing the services to be purchased:
– The SOW should follow the template provided by DIR in Appendix C of the contract.
2. Request responses to the SOW from one or more approved DBITS vendor(s) in the specific technology category or categories.
3. Evaluate all the response(s) received:
– Customer and vendor(s) may work together to improve the response to SOW.
– Customer should negotiate pricing and scope of services directly with the vendor(s).
4. Select a vendor and issue a purchase order to the vendor.
For more information on the DBITS contract process, view the DIR Cooperative Contract program.