Supply Chain Management
PRE-APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM Overview
McLane Technology Partners (MTP) Certification in Production and Inventory Management Pre-Apprenticeship Program is designed to equip entry-level workers for Registered Apprenticeship programs. MTP’s Supply Chain Management Pre-Apprenticeship Program supports the development of a skilled and diverse workforce. Our programs have the flexibility to meet the needs of our students and employers.
Supply Chain Management professionals must possess knowledge and skills to strategically help organization streamline operations. This is an introductory course for production and inventory management personnel and CPIM candidates. This course provides basic definitions and concepts for planning and controlling the flow of materials into, through, and out of an organization. It explains fundamental relationships among the activities that occur in the supply chain from suppliers to customers. In addition, the course addresses types of manufacturing systems, forecasting, master planning, material requirements planning, capacity management, production activity control, purchasing, inventory management, distribution, quality management, and just‐in‐time manufacturing problem-solving skills
What you will learn?
- Business-wide concepts
- Demand planning
- Transformation of demand into supply
- Aligning the resources with the strategic plan
- Configuring and integrating the operating processes to support the strategic plan
- Developing and validating a plan of supply
- Identifying quantifying and assessing demand
- Developing and validating the master schedule
- Planning material requirements to support the master schedule
- Planning operations to support the priority plan
- Planning procurement and external sources of supply
- Execution and control of operations
Who should attend?
- Those preparing to enter the Supply Chain Management career field
- Those with an educational background in Supply Chain Management area
Open Enrollment: Year-round enrollment
Service Areas:Within 50 miles of training site
- Applicants must be 18 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have a driver’s license with reliable transportation
About McLane Technology Partners
McLane Technology Partners (MTP) is an innovative technology solutions provider built on over a century of leadership and service. MTP is known for experience in delivering efficiency through technology — the McLane dedication to quality sets the company apart from others. MTP provides reliable and affordable technology solutions and offers customized training programs to fit your organization’s needs. Classes are conducted at our campus in Temple, Texas, as well as locations worldwide.
MTP is located at 4001 Central Pointe Parkway, Suite 400, Temple, Texas 76504. Classes are 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday. Pre-Apprenticeship training is Monday – Thursday. For more information on MTP’s training courses, contact Sammie Hodges at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 254.771.6233.